Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Book Review

Good morning, all. Recently I had the pleasure of reading Natalie G. Owen's An Eternity of Roses. Below is my review of her wonderful story.


Ms. Owens has penned a tale that spans centuries and a few countries as well. Her characters pulled me into their world and held me captive. Her descriptive words easily allowed me to visualize each scene and feel every emotion. I found myself rooting for the likable hero and heroine from the beginning. I also realized I loved to hate the villainess.

While reading, I found myself entering a fascinating paranormal world where I secretly wished I was one of the good guys.

I am very pleased that Ms. Owens will be continuing the series. I can't wait to read more about the world of the Valthreans.

This story is definitely going into my "To be Read Again" pile.


Below is a picture of the next in the Valthreans series coming in 2013. I can't wait!




Everyone have a fantabulous day!

Lynn~

No comments:

Post a Comment